Rates + Pricing FAQs
How much is it gonna cost?
My rates start at $450 for 1,000 words or less and include:
- An outline pre-draft for you to approve – So we are clear on the direction of the post.
- Research (including stats, reports, and quotes where needed)
- Interviews (if necessary)
- Formatting – Your post will be ready to pop into your CMS and hit publish right away.
- Screenshots and images (don’t worry, no stock photos).
- Writing and editing – To suit your brand voice.
- Internal links – To boost your SEO.
- One round of revision and a final lookover for minor tweaks – To make sure everything is to your satisfaction.
Ghost written posts cost an extra 20% to cover for the benefits I miss out on when ghostwriting.
Please contact me for pricing on content refreshs and content strategy creation.
How it works:
Here’s what my process looks like when we decide to work together.
- I’ll send a brief for you to fill-in that asks about the goal, audience, and topic you want to talk about.
- Once you’ve completed that, I’ll send over a contract for you to sign and a 50% deposit invoice.
- Next I’ll send over an outline for you to pre-approve.
- I’ll complete the draft in 5 – 10 business days and send the invoice for the remaining 50% with the draft. Net 7.
- You submit any edits needed within 5 business days, and I’ll make them.
Have any questions or need more info, reach out at email@example.com or use this form to contact me: