Sneak peak at how effective your content could be when I write for you.
Every single one of these posts you are about to see has helped brands and businesses like you achieve one or more goals.
Some of them have helped increase organic traffic, boost sign ups and paying customers, while others have served as a tool for creating more brand awareness on social media.
All these results can be yours too.
OptinMonster: Digital Marketing and Conversion Rate Optimization
I’ve been opportuned to write for the prestigious OptinMonster blog. OptinMonster is revered as the best Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) tool on the internet and currently powers the CRO efforts of over 700,000 websites. Here are some of my posts for them:
- How to Use Progressive Profiling to Generate Better Leads – Ranking #1 for “progressive profiling” and lots of related terms.
- How To Speed Up Your Sales Cycle in 15 Simple Ways
- 12 Cart Saver Tools You Can Use for a Big Boost to Your Bottom Line – Holds the no. 1 spot for keywords “cart saver tools” and “cart saver plugins”.
- 7 Thank You Page Hacks That Will Actually Get You Loyal Fans – This is one of my favorites and holds both positions 0 and 1 for the target keyword!
We don’t just get one keyword and say done. See how my progressive profiling post for OptinMonster dominates the SERPs for main and related keywords.
Blogging Wizard: Blogging and Digital Marketing
Blogging Wizard is a forefront Digital Marketing blog with over 500,000 monthly visits. Here are some of my posts for Blogging Wizard:
- 3 Pillars Of Email Marketing: How To Skyrocket Subscriber Engagement. – Got featured in Digital Marketing roundups, attracted over 800 shares and backlinks quickly.
- Pinterest SEO: How To Algorithm-Proof Your Pinterest Marketing Strategy. – New post that has been shared on SEMRush’s twitter account several times.
Some of my best work is ghostwritten.
Email me and I’ll share some private samples that clients have been kind enough to permit.
As a bonus, I’ll do a quick SEO audit on your website and send it along in my response to your email.
Want my help with creating effective content?
I’m currently taking on new clients.
Send me a message with a brief (or detailed if you like) description of the kind of content you are looking for and let’s talk about your needs. (48 hour response time tops).